Senio Se-039 (Slim Tapered)
- 12.5 oz. crush/damaged Japanese denim
- Slim Tapered fit
- 4 button fly
- Red color stich detailing and belt welts
- Thick outer seam chain stitching
- Senio logo stamped on the front white pocket liner
- Logo stamp on pocket liner
- Blue Senio logo stitched in place of back patch
This pair embodies a distinctive character of its own, only made possible through a multi step production process. The damaged finish is produced by grinding the denim through stone washing and sand papering. The next step in the production process is a technique similar to sand blasting but for fabric, which gives the desired ripples. In order to have these ripples in the fabric stay over time and repeated use, the jeans are washed with starch. The final step is to use an air spraying technique which produces the gray color in the jeans, meant to resemble grease.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 82 cm (32in). He weighs 70kg (154 pounds) and is 181cm (5'11") tall.
Made in Okayama, Japan