- Limited production of 29 pieces - exclusive collaboration between Okayama Denim & Momotaro Jeans
- Japanese Indigo Dyed Sashiko fabric
- 100% cotton
- Slim fit silhouette
- Triple chainstitch construction
- Western shirt construction
- Tonal red chainstitching on inner seam construction
- White Mother of Pearl Hexagon shaped Belnap snap buttons
- Triple chainstitched front & back yokes
- Stylized back yoke
Applying a fabric with a rich history in Japanese culture to this piece, known as Sashiko (刺し子, directly translates as 'little stabs'), the indigo dyed cotton base of the fabric has undyed white cotton yarns running in parallel lines throughout. Sashiko was historically a sewing technique used to repair well worn sections of traditional kimonos and workwear, but early on was adopted as a way of also decorating patterns on garments.
Paying homage to the previously released ODMJ003 we dropped three years ago, as promised, we will not be producing that style again. But we always loved the Hexagonal Belnap snaps we picked out for the ODMJ001 western, and thought combining concepts from either collaboration would make for a killer outcome. The ODMJ010 has subtle details littered throughout, from the tonal red inner seam chainstitch construction, to the single red stitch found under the chest pocket flaps, we got to have fun bringing back one of our favorite fabrics we've used to date.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 38. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.