- Okayama Denim's Exclusive Tapered Fit
Original Distressed Selvedge "Kasezome" Indigo dyed sashiko fabric
- Relax Tapered silhouette
4 Button fly
- Indigo yarn dyed Warp x Weft construction
- Leather backed reinforced buttons
Engraved copper male/female rivets
- Hidden rivets featured on back pockets
SDA original back pocket arcuates
- Chainstitched back yoke construction
Custom designed Deerskin Leather waistband patch
Embroidered Heringbone yoke lining
Embroidered Herringbone pocket bags
Center belt loop offset
- D'Artisan Rayon Tag featured on fifth pocket
Kasezome is the art of skein dyeing, a hand dyeing method by wrapping undyed yarns into a loose coil and dipping them into a vat of Indigo (in this instance). The yarns are dyed to the core while still retaining their original texture, a feat only possible when the yarns are meticulously dyed by hand.
With the "U" after the product code connoting the distressed aesthetic of the pants, the "O" signifies "Okayama Denim", as these are produced exclusively for sale at Okayama Denim in our Relax Tapered silhouette.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 29. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5'11'') tall.