- 14.7 oz. Sanforized Momotaro Original Selvedge denim
- 100% Zimbabwe Cotton
- One Wash fabric
- Slim Fit Silhoutte
- 5 Brass buttons on front opening featuring Original Momotaro buttons
- Pink Momotaro Selvedge ID
- Momotaro Original pure indigo dyed cotton canvas liner on pocket flaps
- Peach branding stitch on right side chest pocket
- 1/8" Cowhide leather patch featuring Momotaro branding
Unlike the 15.75 oz. Denim Jacket
by Momotaro that we carry, this version of the jacket is cut from a slightly lighter 14.7oz. fabric (familiar to all the Copper Label jeans). The fit is very similar to the other Momotaro Jackets we have, just slightly longer in torso length and also the sleeves taper down to the cuff on this jacket for that fitted aesthetic.
Keeping the branding very minimal on this piece, the most obvious sign of it is the Peach symbol stitched on the front right pocket. Aside from that, there are the Momotaro original brass buttons and the Cowhide embossed logo patch. Very special to this jacket though, are the pocket flaps with pure indigo dyed cotton canvas Momotaro original liner featuring the Momotaro Crest logo. Subtle indigo beauty, indeed.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 38. He weighs 66kg (145 pounds) and is 175cm (5'9").
Made in Okayama, Japan