- Original water-repellent cotton x nylon fabric body
- 60% Cotton, 40% Nylon
- Main compartment featuring thick drawstrings
- Front compartment featuring snap button enclosure
- Water bottle strap featuring snap button enclosure
- Shoulder strap featuring quick-release buckles
- Also available in Beige
- Ships with a 300ml Masterpiece x Kinto water bottle and a box of Ippodo Green Tea
A salute to one of Japan's cultural treasures, Master-piece have built from the ground up their Kyoto tea-inspired "Sa-hou" series. The underlying concept behind this project is to merge "tea life" and "bag life" - whereby enjoyers of tea are able to brew, bottle and carry their favorite beverage in style. Reminiscent of a traditional Japanese purse, Master-piece have applied their technical prowess in the construction of this unique shoulder bag that celebrates Japan's close connection to tea. Built to endure the elements, the cotton x nylon fabric is coated with a special film which is highly water-repellent and breathable.
Each shoulder bag comes with a 300ml Kinto x Master-piece bottle that can be attached to the shoulder bag on the go.
*Dimensions: Width - 15cm (8.2"), Height - 16cm (7.8"), Gusset length - 9cm (3.5")
**Weight: 190g (6.7oz.)
Made in Osaka, Japan