- Back satin cotton fabric
- 50% Zimbabwe Cotton Weft / 50% U.S. Cotton Warp
- One Wash fabric
- Regular Rise with a Slim leg fit
- 5 button fly featuring Original Momotaro Peach branded Buttons
- Concealed Cargo pocket snap button fastners
- Momotaro Original Indigo Dyed liner
- Ergonomic Knee design construction
Utilizing a Zimbabwe cotton Weft thread in the construction of these jeans, the pants are inevitably soft due to the long fibre cotton that typically yields a soft feeling finished fabric. Sulphur dye helps to maintain a vibrant color on cotton garments, such as the Brown colored pants we have featured here. It also allows for a great progressive fading pattern to appear on the garment with wear.
These cargo pants are cut slimmer than your conventional workwear pants, with a regular fitting top block, a slim leg cut with a tapered leg opening. The addition of the concealed cargo pocket snap buttons and subtle overstitching on the lower rise area and underlay of the pockets are stamps of quality and functionality.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 30. He weighs 57kg (123 pounds) and is 178cm (5'11") tall.