- Samurai Jeans Original 25oz. Unsanforized Selvedge Denim
- 100% Cotton
- Middle Straight Silhouette
- One Wash
- Samurai Jeans Original metal hardware (Rivets and Buttons)
- 5 gold metal button fly with Samurai Jeans embossing
- Fifth coin pocket selvedge detail
- Gold + Silver Lamé Selvedge ID
- Samurai Jeans Original "Wind and Thunder God" artwork pocket bags
- Half-lined back pockets
- Samurai Jeans Original goatskin leather patch
- Samurai Jeans Original back pocket stitch
- Samurai Jeans Original white Rayon tag
"Unrivaled in West Japan" (Saigoku Musou) - A rather fitting title for the Samurai Tachibana Muneshige, who served under multiple clans and armies during the 1600s. Due to his active role in the Kyushu conquest by Toyotomi Hideyoshi, he was made a Daimyo (feudal lord) in the Yanagawa area of Kyushu, with 130,000 warriors under his control. Later in life, he became a Ronin (masterless Samurai) after his territory was confiscated for joining the Western Army during the Battle of Sekigahara. Despite this setback, he was eventually reinstated as a Daimyo by the Shogun Tokugawa Hidetada, who recognized his military prowess and sincerity.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 31. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.