- 15.5 oz. Fullcount exclusive Japanese Selvedge Slub denim
- Indigo dyed warp x Black dyed weft
- Unsanforized selvedge denim
- One Wash
- 100% Australian x USA Cotton
- Middle Straight silhouette
- Red line Selvedge ID
- 5 metal button fly
- Copper rivets / Hidden back copper rivets
- Chainstitched hems and waistband
- Goatskin leather waistband patch
Bi-blending Australian & American cotton, both renowned for their irregular yarn properties yields a highly textured Selvedge as one would expect from such a composition. Featuring a classic rope dyed indigo yarn coupled with a sulphur dyed Black weft, the deep color is best described as barely blue as the black weft exemplifies the particularly dark color of this weave.
Omitting the arcs and red tab is a surprise move for sure, but a welcomed renewal coming after over 25 years of the brand's inception. Going in for a clean aesthetic, the fabric tells the story here with Fullcount's 15.5oz. "Super Rough" series denim. The fabric is the most textured denim released by Fullcount to date, featuring an irregular weave resulting in ample slub.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 30 / One Wash. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5'11") tall.