- 14.8oz Vintage Selvage (U.S. Cotton)
- 100% cotton
- Sanforized Japanese Selvedge denim
- Slim Straight Fit
- 5 Brass button fly with Japan Blue debossing
- Red Selvedge ID
- Blue Inseam cotton thread
- Copper Male Rivets
- Japan Blue Logo Pocket Bags
- Natural Cowhide leather patch
The rough cotton that the United States is known is used to create the denim fabric of the JB0201, JB0401 and JB0701 models. The tough American cotton allows for the stronger yarn, as well as giving it a nice deep indigo color when dyed. The Warp yarn is rope dyed in deep indigo blue, which will give a great fade with subtle contrast over time. The vintage shuttle loom on which the fabric is woven is sped up to tighten the weave, given the already rough and rugged textile a strong finish.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 33. He weighs 74kg (160pounds) and is 181cm (5’11”) tall.
**This pair of Japan Blue jeans comes with an original Japan Blue bandana in the back pocket.
Made in Okayama, Japan