- 100% Cotton
- Cotton thread sewing construction
- Slim fit silhouette
- Washed fabric (to eliminate shrinkage)
- Vintage inspired Military Thermal knit fabric
- Vintage inspired ribbed cuffs
- Tagua Nut buttons
- Unsanforized (Kibata) Cotton fabric featured on button tape
- 4 needle flat seam construction
Once again, the purveyors of the "Best Knitwear" strike again, this time with a fabric so difficult to produce, it is likely this is the first and last time we will see this particular thermal knit. This is not because the brand doesn't want to make it again, but more because the factory refuses to undertake this time-consuming production again.
Featuring the same fabric found on the pocket bags of premium Japanese jeans, the button tape on this piece features a special cotton Kibata fabric.
Read more about these on our blog.
*Due to the nature of the thermal fabric, the fit may be tight upon first wear, but bear in mind that the fabric is bound to stretch because of the construction of the textile.
**Model is pictured wearing a size M. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.