- 100% Organic Cotton
- Cotton thread sewing construction
- Two-ply layering construction
- Four needle Union Special Flat Seam construction
- Binder neck seam & ear loop construction
Loop & Weft’s latest Made in Japan face mask introduces a 100% Organic cotton jersey fabric mask to market.
In terms of construction, the mask follows the DNA of Loop & Weft's meticulous sewing methods. Using a vintage Union Special machine to create a 4-needle flat seam construction that is not only labor-intensive, but requires experience and skill to produce the even seam construction seen throughout these latest offerings. By layering the thin, yet durable, organic cotton jersey material allows for a second layer of fabric to serve as a filter to the wearer.
A larger than usual mask size with an angle on the bridge of the nose also provides maximum coverage of the face from under the eyes.
*This mask is not safe to be worn by children under 2 years of age.
**Please note that this is not a medical mask, but is rather used to mitigate the spread of virus amongst people.
1. Prior to use, please disinfect the mask by placing it in above 80°C (175°F) water for at least 20 minutes.
2. Place the mask in a mesh laundry bag and wash it in a washing machine. Alternatively, you may wash the mask by hand.
3. Remove the mask from the laundry bag and hang dry it to allow for the material to dry completely.
4. Use the mask, and ideally follow the steps above prior to each use to maximize efficiency toward virus protection.