- Original vintage inspired striped French Terry knit fabric
- 100% Cotton thread sewing construction
- Vintage inspired ribbed cuffs
- 4 Needle Flat Seam Construction
- Vintage military undershirt motif
- Rounded side slits
- Washed fabric (to eliminate shrinkage)
- Also available in Ivory
Loop & Weft have a simple creed they stand by, "Best Knitwear". While production varies and quality has been known to fluctuate with denim and knitwear in the industry depending on a variety of factors, these guys are nothing but consistent with each delivery.
While the fabric face has an exceptionally smooth finish with stripes that are bound to become more textured with wear, the pile fleece lining is among the softest we have felt making this garment suitable for year-round wear.
Continuing the military theme of recent releases, this garment is based on a 1960s Hungarian Army Sweatshirt complete with vintage inspired details such as the flat-seam shoulder construction.
Model is pictured wearing a size M. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.