- Original Twill Face Knit Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Cotton thread sewing construction
- Custom vintage inspired ribbed cuffs
- Combination set in & switched yoke sleeve construction
- 4 needle Flat Seam stitch construction (on a Union Special 36200)
- Triple needle seam construction
- Slim fit silhouette
- Binder neck construction
- Washed fabric to eliminate shrinkage
- Also available in Ivory, Black and Dark Cherry
Featuring a proprietary Twill face knit developed by L&W for F/W ’20, the fabric reimagines a classic denim weave into a cotton jersey tee. Applying a combination of rare knitting techniques to bring this piece to fruition, both the fabric weaving and garment construction of this tee occurs in Wakayama, Japan.
Taking cues from a vintage Swedish Army undershirt, the unique set-in-sleeve & yoke combination sleeve construction yields an ergonomical fit. A Union Special 4-needle flat seamer machine commands all the seam construction, while the vintage inspired cuff construction completes the detail driven focus that all Loop & Weft garments have become renowned for.
*Model is pictured wearing a size M. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
|Size - CM
|Size - Inches
Made in Wakayama, Japan