- Original vintage inspired Slub Cotton fleece knit fabric
- 100% Cotton thread sewing construction
- Raglan sleeve construction
- Ribbed cuffs and hem
- 3 Needle Seam Construction
- 1930s Mockneck Sweatshirt motif
- Washed fabric (to eliminate shrinkage)
- Also available in Heather Brown and Two-Tone
Loop & Weft have a simple creed they stand by, "Best Knitwear". While production varies and quality has been known to fluctuate with denim and knitwear in the industry depending on a variety of factors, these guys are nothing but consistent with each delivery.
While the fabric face has an exceptionally smooth finish that is bound to become more textured with wear, the pile fleece lining is among the softest we have felt making this garment suitable for year-round wear.
Model is pictured wearing a size M. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.