- 10.5oz. Sanforized Momotaro Original denim
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- One Wash fabric
- Regular Rise with a Slim Tapered fit
- Momotaro Original Gold Zipper
- White Thread Chainstitch construction throughout
- Diamond Stitch crotch area
- Pink Inseam cotton thread
- Reflective Battle lines on rear right pocket
Using a 10.5oz Vintage Denim woven on old-fashioned shuttle looms to replicate a type of denim known as Jelt denim, originally developed by LEE Apparel Company, Inc. in 1925. The Jelt denim that LEE created was an 11oz. cloth featuring twisted threads to ensure durability and strength of the fabric over extended use. The recreation of this fabric by Collect is in the form of 10.5oz denim, perfect to use for the production of shorts considering the lightweight nature of the fabric.
The long fibre cotton that epitomizes Zimbabwean cotton, is what yields the soft feel to the fabric of the shorts. The back pocket reflective Battle Stripes are unique to this model and the Momotaro Five Pocket Selvedge Shorts, and certain indicative details of the Momotaro brand like the Pink Selvedge ID and Pink inseam stitching are also featured on these shorts.
*As these run a little small, we suggest sizing up. If you are normally a 31, try these in a size 32.
Made in Okayama, Japan