- 8oz. Japanese Selvedge denim fabric
- Slim fit silhouette
- One Wash fabric
- Triple needle chainstitched
- Large Brass Buttons
- Pima cotton liner used on cuffs and inner placket
- Selvedge with chainstich run off on the side vents
- Extended collar panel
- Two Painted "Battle Stripes" on left arm representing Japan
- Screenprinted GTB back print
Using a dark indigo denim 8oz fabric that was specifically made for use in the construction of this shirt, the high density weave using Zimbabwe cotton yields a durable and dense yet soft feeling denim shirt. The details like the white thread, triple chainstitched construction throughout this piece, embody the luxury production methods that was once the norm in garment manufacturing many decades ago.
Paying homage to the traditional American prisoner's uniform, this shirt features the large chest pockets which were apparently made with the horizontal opening to make it hard to hide anything. The rounded collars are a feature Momotaro added to give the garment a more casual feel. In keeping with the traditional style of the shirt, large brass buttons are used.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 38. He weighs 68kg (150 pounds) and is 175cm (5'10") tall.