- 9 oz. Momotaro Original Indigo Wabash Stripe Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- One Wash fabric
UNIVERSAL Japan® Gold Zipper fly-opening
- Original Momotaro Buttons
- Copper Male Rivets
- Copper Female Rivets with Momotaro Peach branding
- Adjustable metal braces
- Double knee design
- Multi-purpose front pockets
- Pink cross stitching detail
Utilizing a special indigo dyeing method known as Wabash, or indigo discharge dyeing, the pattern with the dotted white stripes are created on top of the naturally dyed indigo base of the shirt fabric. First gaining popularity in the early 1900s for workwear clothing by garment manufacturer Stifel, Wabash patterns and styles have once again seen a surge in popularity amongst denimheads in recent years.
*Model is pictured wearing a size M. He weighs 72kg (158 pounds) and is 172cm (5’6”) tall.