- Raw denim versions of this jacket are an OD Exclusive
- 17.5oz. Natural Indigo x Light Indigo Sanforized Japanese Selvedge denim
- Slim Fit
- Type III Silhouette
- Natural Indigo warp x Light Indigo dyed weft
- Hank dyed Natural Indigo x Light Indigo
- Hand warmer pockets
- Large Coated Iron buttons with embossing
- Blue Selvedge ID edge
- Double Needle Chainstitching construction
- Lambskin leather patch
- Leaf logo on side seam
Pushing the limits of Hank dyed Natural Indigo, PBJ just upped the ante. With the Warp dyed by hand in Natural Indigo and the Weft dyed in natural light indigo, we can confidently say this piece once again raised the bar for the potential of hank (hand dyed using the skein dyeing method) dyed garments.
The cotton yarns used to weave the Warp of this jacket are hank dyed with natural indigo, by aging craftsmen in Tokushima, Japan. With hank dyeing, the yarns are dipped repeatedly by hand (12 times per lot) until the deep blue color of the natural indigo has settled into the cotton threading.
The Yarn dyeing process of the Weft is closer to an Asagi (Japanese for light blue natural indigo) hue, going through approximately 8 rounds of dyeing to hit that tone of indigo blue.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 4. He weighs 79kg (174 pounds) and is 185cm (6'0") tall.
**This Jacket is available in Raw denim that has already undergone the Sanforization process.