- Samurai Jeans Original 17oz. "Zero" Unsanforized Selvedge Denim
- 100% Cotton
- One Wash
- Middle Straight Silhouette
- Samurai Jeans Original metal hardware (Rivets and Buttons)
- Metal zipper fly opening
- Fifth coin pocket selvedge detail
- Red and Gold Lamé Selvedge ID
- Samurai Jeans Original Jacquard pocket bags
- Samurai Jeans Original goatskin leather patch
- Samurai Jeans Original back pocket stitch
- Samurai Jeans Original Rayon tag
For the first time in their storied history making jeans, Samurai are giving the button-fly a break and have given one of their long-standing models - the S5000VX "Zero" series, a durable Scovill "Gripper" metal zipper opening. If you're a zipper opening fan and have been sitting on the sidelines for a pair of Sammies, now is your chance to dive into the full experience. Featuring the fan-favorite 17oz. "Zero" Unsanforized Selvedge Denim, this slubby heavyweight fabric was first launched in 2004 after a prolonged development period. The irregularity starts right with the yarn choice. Using an uneven No. 5 yarn for both the warp and weft of the fabric was considered highly unconventional at the time and at the cost of many broken-down looms and fine-tuning by the craftsmen in Okayama the Samurai team were finally able to develop a 17oz. fabric which had all the hallmarks of a super slubby and neppy denim.
*Model is pictured wearing size 30. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.