- Original Indigo dyed "Kasezome" Sashiko Fabric
- 100% Cotton
- One Wash
- SDA Original leather-backed Tagua Nut buttons
- Selvedge inner center back construction
- Single U-shaped chest pocket
- Double flap waist coat pockets
- Deerskin leather patch
Kasezome is the art of skein dyeing, a hand dyeing method by wrapping undyed yarns into a loose coil and dipping them into a vat of Indigo (in this instance). The yarns are dyed to the core while still retaining their original texture, a feat only possible when the yarns are meticulously dyed by hand.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 38. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.