- 15.7oz. Sanforized OD+MJ proprietary Japanese Nep Selvedge denim
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Heavyweight Blanket Lining: 73% Wool, 7% Acrylic/Polyester, 20% Nylon
- Pink Momotaro Selvedge ID
- Copper Male rivets
- Copper Female Rivets with Momotaro Peach branding
- Momotaro Peach rayon tag featured on left chest pocket
- Indigo and Kakishibu Jacquard chest pocket lining with Momotaro Crest logo embossing
- Custom OD + Momotaro Jeans black leather patch
- Hand warmer pockets
- Corduroy collar and hand warmer pocket lining
- Black-coated metal button opening
- Adjustable waist buttons
A fabric developed by the mad textile geniuses over at Collect, the original purple check shaggy flannel fabric got switched out for the same pattern featuring black and red hues. For a composition mostly featuring Wool, with the addition of Nylon and Polyester to give a softer and silkier hand feel.
Taking design cues from a multitude of inspirations, the OD+MJ "Frost" Jacket starts as a classic Type 2 Jacket. Paying homage to a classic Lee Storm Rider Jacket, corduroy was added onto the collar. Our favorite feature was borrowed from a classic USN issued Peacoat, the corduroy lined hip pockets. We updated other details in typical OD+ flair, like the Selvedge detail on the cuffs and offset rayon tag branding.
Read more about this piece on our Blog!
*Model is pictured wearing a size 36. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
**The hem sizing is based on a flat-method from side-to-side at the hem of the jacket.