- Original "Zero Twist" Yarn Herringbone Pile knit fabric
- 100% Cotton
- Cotton thread sewing construction
- Slim fit silhouette
- Washed fabric (to eliminate shrinkage)
- Vintage-inspired ribbed cuffs
- Raglan Sleeve construction
- 2-needle flat seam construction
- Also available in Ivory and Black
What is distinctly unique about Loop & Weft's latest Herringbone pile fabric is that is made from cotton jersey instead of cotton twill? The fabric is constructed using a special machine that changes the direction of the herringbone, resulting in a texture that is equal-parts classic and modern. The Bunnenshi (Zero Twist) yarn used in its construction is a machine-straightened yarn that increases durability and longevity. Each garment is constructed with only two layers of this fabric, which make them lightweight and breathable compared to traditional sweatshirts which feature three layers.
*Model is pictured wearing a size M. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
|Size - CM
|Size - Inches
Made in Wakayama, Japan