- 8oz. Japanese Distressed Selvedge denim fabric
- Slim fit silhouette
- One Wash fabric
- Triple needle chainstitched
- Metal coated buttons
- Pima cotton liner used on cuffs and inner placket
- Selvedge with chainstich run off on the side vents
- Two Painted "Battle Stripes" on left arm representing Japan
Using a dark indigo denim 8oz fabric that was specifically made for use in the construction of this shirt, the high density weave using Zimbabwe cotton yields a durable and dense yet soft feeling denim shirt. The details like the white thread, triple chainstitched construction throughout this piece, embody the luxury production methods that was once the norm in garment manufacturing.
Using the same silhouette as the original 5oz. GTB Chambray Shirt, Momotaro have taken cues from Military wear to include details like the gusset breast pocket flaps and a small pen slit for carrying your favorite pen. Of course, the classic Momotaro details like the pink Selvedge vents and painted arm sleeve have not been left out.
*A size 38 is featured in the pictures