- 13.5 oz. Sanforized Momotaro Original Selvedge denim
- 100% Zimbabwe Cotton
- Indigo dyed warp x Natural Indigo dyed weft
- One Wash fabric
- Slim Fit Silhouette
- Left chest pocket featuring single 925 Sterling Silver button
- Original Momotaro "Copper Label" brass button opening
- Momotaro Original indigo dyed cotton canvas liner on pocket flaps
- Peach branding stitch on right side chest pocket
- Cowhide leather patch featuring silver paint Momotaro branding
The 14.7oz. Deep Blue 2nd Type
has remained a classic piece amongst Momotaro's stellar denim jacket lineup. For Fall 2020, Momotaro has revamped and breathed new life into one of our long-time favorite jackets.
Using a conventional industrial indigo Warp, Momotaro opted to blend that warp with a Natural Indigo Weft. The coloring of the double indigo, in this case, is slightly different from your run-of-the-mill Indigo x Indigo Selvedge, in that the indigo hue is lighter due to the Natural Indigo Weft.
The branding of the original Copper Label Jacket has remained much the same but with a few brand new touches which are simply killer.
Along with the subtle Peach symbol stitching on the left chest pocket, Momotaro has gone the extra mile and added a custom 925 Sterling Silver embossed metal button, something we have never seen before in Momotaro's offerings.
The silver paint applied to the Peach Boy cowhide leather patch adds a beautiful sheen that elevates this already special piece to new heights.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 40. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
Made in Okayama, Japan