- Samurai Jeans 21oz. Unsanforized Selvedge Denim
- 100% cotton; 40% Pima, 60% Egyptian
- Slim Tapered Silhouette
- Low rise top block
- Samurai Original metal hardware (Rivets and Buttons)
- 5 metal button fly with Samurai Jeans embossing
- Fifth coin pocket selvedge detail
- Indigo and Silver Lamé Selvedge ID
- Samurai Jeans Jacquard pocket bags
- Samurai Jeans Japanese "Wagyu" Cowhide leather patch
- Samurai Jeans back pocket stitch
- Samurai Jeans Rayon tag
Bi-blending an Egyptian and Pima cotton, both renowned for their long fibre cotton, to develop a denim that has both a silky gloss and soft texture finish. Replicating the infamous Matsusaka cotton popularized during the Edo period (1603-1868), the cotton is first spun in Matsusaka city before being shipped off to Okayama to be rope-dyed and woven into this iconic 21oz. Selvedge.
The slimmest pair within the Samurai lineup, the iconic S003JP jeans are a pair every man deserves in their collection. From silhouette, down to the construction details, this pair is stellar display of premium Japanese Selvedge denim.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 29, Raw. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
**Please note that this is an unsanforized pair of denim, and the raw version will shrink up to 10% with the first soak, and will then stretch out with wear. Learn more about Unsanforized denim through our Raw Denim Care Guide, and also through this infographic! All measurements are based on the way we measure, according to our Fit Guide.