- Okayama Denim's Exclusive Tapered Fit
Original Selvedge "Kasezome" Indigo dyed sashiko fabric
- Relax Tapered Fit
4 Button fly
- Indigo yarn dyed Warp x Weft construction
- Leather-backed reinforced buttons
Engraved copper male/female rivets
- Hidden rivets featured on back pockets
SDA original back pocket arcuates
- Chainstitched back yoke construction
Deerskin Leather waistband patch
Embroidered Herringbone yoke lining
Embroidered Herringbone pocket bags
Center belt loop offset
- D'Artisan Rayon Tag featured on fifth pocket
The Relax Tapered iteration of the Kasezome Indigo pants that sold out almost immediately upon release, are exclusive to Okayama Denim. Kasezome is the art of skein dyeing, a hand dyeing method by wrapping undyed yarns into a loose coil and dipping them into a vat of Indigo (in this instance). The yarns are dyed to the core while still retaining their original texture, a feat only possible when the yarns are meticulously dyed by hand.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 30. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5'11'') tall.
**While there is no concern of shrinkage, this item will bleed due to the Indigo dyed nature of the fabric.