- New & Restocks
- Learn More
1. Pre-order payments: In most cases, you will be paying the full value for the item at the time of pre-order. In the event of a high-ticket price item pre-order, we may offer a half up-front payment when placing the order. The second installment will be requested prior to the dispatch of your product.
2. Place your order: Once a pre-order has been placed, the payment will process through our system. Feel free to add any pertinent notes to your order, such as a hemming request.
3. Receive a confirmation email: Please be sure to retain this information, in the event that you wish to make any adjustments to the order.
4. Pre-order delivery: You are able to find the estimated delivery date of each pre-order within the listing, but production delays are sometimes inevitable. Please check the product listing for potential changes to the delivery schedule. For major delays, you will be informed directly via email.
5. Sizing: Upon receiving the production lot, the products will be measured again using our Fit Guide, and the size charts will be updated if sizing discrepencies arise.
6. Sizing confirmation: We will send you an email with the updated measurements, for your sizing confirmation.
7. Adjustments: At this point, you are welcome to change your size, add a hemming request, or make any other adjustments to your pre-order or shipping information.
8. Shipping: Upon receiving sizing confirmation for your pre-order, the item will be shipped to you. We use our standard couriers including DHL Express, FedEx, Japan Post or Sagawa, if you reside within Japan.
9. Delivery: Enjoy the early access of your new piece! And, leave us a review about your experience with OD!
6. Returns & Exchanges: If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you are welcome to return it to us within 30 days from the day you receive the shipment confirmation. Please consult our Returns & Exchanges page to find our more about our policy.
At any point of this process you are welcome to contact us to find out more details regarding the status of your pre-order.