- 15.7 oz. Sanforized Momotaro Original Selvedge denim
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- One Wash fabric
- Middle Rise with a Slim Straight fit
- 5 button fly featuring Original Momotaro buttons
- Pink Momotaro Selvedge ID
- Pink Inseam cotton thread
- Copper Male Rivets
- Copper Female Rivets with Momotaro Peach branding
- Herringbone pocket bags with Momotaro logo embossing
- Deer skin leather waistband patch
- Two Painted "Battle Stripes" on back pocket representing Japan
Coming in with a middle/regular rise and modern slim fitting legs, these jeans are ideal for those looking for a comfortable fitting pair of jeans that will look great with any outfit! Rope dyed in pure indigo, the 15.75oz. denim fabric is spun from Zimbabwean cotton. The long fibre cotton common to cotton from Zimbabwe, helps to keep the jeans extremely soft, while still maintaining a highly dense and heavy ounce fabric. With each pair rinsed in the ocean waters off the coast of Okayama, these jeans come pre-soaked to perfection and ready to wear.
After about at least 30 wears, the denim will begin fade and the uneven weave of the denim due to the long fibre cotton used in production, will assist in developing intense "Atari" (Japanese for fading).
*Model is pictured wearing a size 31. He weighs 66kg (145 pounds) and is 175cm (5'9").