- 1.5mm Cowhide Leather
- Original Embossed Silver Redmoon Snap button
- Braided wallet leash attachment
- German Silver "Silver Eagle" featured on base
- Debossed Redmoon logo
- Tonal gold stitching
- Eagle motif leather patch
- Bank note compartment
- Coin pouch with YKK Zip closure
- Metal loop for chain compatibility
- License card pocket
Beyond the denim, this is where you want to be looking for the finest Japaneseshokunin (artisan) craft. Entirely hand stitched in a small workshop just outside of Tokyo, the leather is also drum tanned by a leather tannery in Himeji, Japan. With an approximate production time just shy of one hour per wallet, there is no specialization with the production line and a single artisan is responsible for everything from leather cutting to stitching and finishing.
*Redmoon produces their leather craft in a MTO (made to order) fashion, and typically it will take approximately 5-6 weeks to receive your item after the order has been placed. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Made in Saitama, Japan