- Samurai Jeans Original Raw 17oz. Left-Hand Twill Unsanforized Selvedge Denim
- 100% Cotton
- Wide Straight Silhouette
- Samurai Jeans Original metal hardware (Rivets and Buttons)
- 5 metal button fly with Samurai Jeans embossing
- Fifth coin pocket Selvedge detail
- Gold Lamé Selvedge ID
- Cinch back fastener
- Suspender buttons
- Samurai Jeans Original Jacquard pocket bags
- Samurai Jeans Original goatskin leather patch
- Samurai Jeans Original back pocket stitch
- Samurai Jeans Original Rayon tag
The fabric used for this denim is a left-hand twill, a type of twill weave that is less common than the more common right-hand twill.
Denim manufacturers claim that Left-hand twill tends to derive a softer fabric that other weaves. Another notable difference between the two twills is that Left-hand twill will fade in a different way than Right-hand twill.
Taking vintage construction cues, the new "Musashi" jeans are cut in Samurai's widest silhouette and feature suspender buttons and a cinch back.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 30. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
**Please note that this is an unsanforized pair of denim, and will shrink up to 10% with the first soak, and will then stretch out with wear. Learn more about Unsanforized denim through our Raw Denim Care Guide, and also through this infographic! All measurements are based on the way we measure, according to our Fit Guide.