- SDA "Hinode" cotton Loopwheel sweat fabric
- Kusaki-dyed Akane weft yarn
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Slim fit silhouette
- Ribbed cuffs, collar, neck V and hem
- Tubular body construction
- Double-needle construction
Deriving a naturally occurring dye using a Kusaki (broad Japanese term for any Plant-based dye) method, Akane is the Japanese term for deep red. Known to be the oldest red color dye in traditional Japanese dyeing tradition, the naturally derived plant-based dye is used to dye the yarns in the construction of this Loopwheel sweatshirt.
Produced in Japan's Loopwheel & Cotton jersey capital of Wakayama, the sweatshirt is natural & soft in both dye and texture while hitting a perfect hue of subtle red.
Read more about Loopwheel cotton.