- Limited production run of 80 pieces
- 15.7 oz. Sanforized OD+MJ proprietary Japanese Nep Selvedge denim
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Heavyweight Blanket Lining: 73% Wool, 7% Acrylic/Polyester, 20% Nylon
- Pink Momotaro Selvedge ID
- Copper Male rivets
- Copper Female Rivets with Momotaro Peach branding
- Momotaro Peach rayon tag featured on left chest pocket
- Indigo and Kakishibu Jacquard chest pocket lining with Momotaro Crest logo embossing
- Custom OD + Momotaro Jeans black leather patch
- OD 10th Year Anniversary woven label
- Hand warmer pockets
- Corduroy collar and hand warmer pocket lining
- Black coated metal button opening
- Adjustable waist buttons
A fabric developed by the mad textile geniuses over at Collect, the original purple check shaggy flannel fabric got switched out for the same pattern featuring blue hues. For a composition mostly featuring Wool, with the addition of Nylon and Polyester to give a softer and silkier hand feel, we named our latest collaboration with the Peach Boys, the "Frost" Futago (meaning twin in Japanese) as it joins its cousin in the ranks of OD+ collaborations.
Taking design cues from a multitude of inspirations, the OD+MJ "Frost" Futago starts as a classic Type 2 Jacket. Paying homage to a classic Lee Storm Rider Jacket, corduroy was added onto the collar. Our favorite feature was borrowed from a classic USN issued Peacoat, the corduroy lined hip pockets. We update other details in typical OD+ flair, like the Selvedge detail on the cuffs and offset rayon tag branding.
Read more about this collaboration Jacket project with Momotaro on the blog.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 36. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
**The hem sizing is based on a flat-method from side-to-side at the hem of the jacket.