- Samurai Jeans 15oz. Unsanforized Selvedge Denim
- 100% cotton; 40% Pima, 60% Egyptian
- One Wash
- Samurai Original metal hardware (Rivets and Buttons)
- 5 metal button fly with Samurai Jeans embossing
- Fifth coin pocket selvedge detail
- Indigo and Silver Lamé Selvedge ID
- Samurai Jeans Jacquard pocket bags
- Samurai Jeans Japanese "Wagyu" Cowhide leather patch
- Samurai Jeans back pocket stitch
- Samurai Jeans Rayon tag
Bi-blending an Egyptian and Pima cotton, both renowned for their long fibre cotton, to develop a denim that has both a silky gloss and soft texture finish. Replicating the infamous Matsusaka cotton popularized during the Edo period (1603-1868), the cotton is first spun in Matsusaka city before being shipped off to Okayama to be rope-dyed and woven into this iconic 15oz. Selvedge.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 30. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.