*Pre-order item delivers end of October, 2020
- SDA "Hinode" cotton Loopwheel sweat fabric
- Kusaki-dyed Akane weft yarn
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Slim fit silhouette
- Ribbed cuffs, collar, neck V and hem
- Obi (kinono belt) back yoke detail
- Tubular body construction
- Double-needle construction
Deriving a naturally occurring dye using a Kusaki (broad Japanese term for any Plant-based dye) method, Akane is the Japanese term for deep red. Known to be the oldest red color dye in traditional Japanese dyeing tradition, the naturally derived plant based dye is used to dye the yarns in the construction of this Loopwheel sweatshirt.
Produced in Japan's Loopwheel & cotton jersey capital of Wakayama, the sweatshirt is natural & soft in both dye and texture while hitting a perfect hue of subtle red.
Read more about Loopwheel cotton.
*Model is pictured wearing a size S. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5'10") tall.