- Limited production collaboration
- 15.7 oz. Sanforized Momotaro Original Selvedge denim
- 100% Zimbabwe Cotton
- Deep Indigo Warp x Black Weft
- One Wash fabric
- Slim Fit Silhouette featuring longer body
- 5 buttons on front opening featuring Original black coated Momotaro buttons
- Pink Momotaro Selvedge ID
- Black leather patch
- Indigo discharge dyed back yoke liner featuring 'Peach Crest' motif
- Indigo Sashiko lined hand-warmer pockets
- Chest pocket flaps featuring Indigo Sashiko fabric
- Momotaro Original Rayon tag
- Cuffs featuring Selvedge ID
- Adjustable waistband metal buttons
The Devil is in the details on this piece. Going monotone as possible for the immediate aesthetic of the jacket, we kept it clean with black metal button finish on the Deep Indigo denim jacket. The fun begins under the hood.
Starting with the chest pocket flaps and then moving on to the pocket bag liner for the hand warmer pockets, we use the same Indigo Sashiko fabric from our shirting collab with the Peach boys from a few years ago. More Indigo in the form of discharge dye borrowed from the Copper Label series of Momotaro is featured on the liner of the back yoke of the jacket.
Cut longer than usual for a denim jacket, the updated hand warmer pockets is what we've all been waiting on.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 38. He weighs 75kg (165pounds) and is 175cm (5'10") tall.