- 14.7 oz. Sanforized Momotaro Original Selvedge denim
- 100% Zimbabwe cotton
- Deep Blue Pure Indigo Dyed
- One Wash fabric
- Medium Rise with a Slim Straight fit / Slight Taper from Knee to Leg Opening
- 5 button fly featuring Original Momotaro Copper buttons
- Pink Momotaro Selvedge ID
- Pink Inseam cotton thread
- Momotaro Original pure indigo dyed cotton fabric liner featuring logo
- Copper Male Rivets
- Copper Female Rivets with Momotaro Peach branding
- Heavy cotton flannel pocket bags dyed in pure indigo
- 1/8" Cowhide leather patch featuring Japan Blue logo embossing
- Peach logo stitching on back right pocket
Weighing in at 14.7oz., the Deep Blue color featured on these Copper Label jeans are of the darkest possible blue color derived from pure indigo. The long fiber cotton that epitomizes Zimbabwean cotton, is what yields the soft feel to the fabric of the jeans. The back pocket stitching details invokes imagery of the peach, and certain indicative details of the Momotaro brand like the Pink Selvedge ID and Pink inseam stitching are featured on these jeans.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 30. He weighs 68kg (150 pounds) and is 175cm (5'10") tall.