- Limited production of 60 pieces
- Samurai Jeans Original 17oz. Unsanforized Black x Black Selvedge Denim
- 100% Cotton
- Comfort Tapered Silhouette
- Samurai Jeans Original metal hardware (Rivets and Buttons)
- Assorted Samurai Original 5 metal button fly
- "Yamato" Sakura inspired Rivets
- Black x Silver Lamé Selvedge ID
- Fifth coin pocket selvedge detail
- Selvedge and red + white contrast stitching lined back pocket detail
- Selvedge button fly construction
- Samurai Jeans Original Deep Indigo Sashiko pocket bags
- Samurai Jeans Original Cowhide leather patch
- Samurai Jeans Original Jacquard fabric back pocket lining
- Samurai Jeans Original hidden back pocket stitched arcuates
- Samurai Jeans Original Rayon tag
Featuring a relaxed top block, with an aggressive taper starting from above the knee, the Comfort Tapered cut was designed by Okayama Denim for Samurai Jeans. Imagine the top block almost as relaxed as a regular straight pair of jeans, with a combination of high rise & ample thigh room. With the taper starting from above the knee, the jeans slim down in the calves to a narrow leg opening.
The "Kuro" collaboration features Samurai's proprietary 17oz. Unsanforized Black x Black Selvedge seen in the S511NBK from their standard lineup. While the fabric is usually only offered in the One Wash option from Samurai, we opted for a raw rendition for the full size run.
Putting purity on a pedestal, Samurai uses only 100% Texas cotton for the fabric and construction threading of the jeans. As the denim is spun at a high tension, even post-soak/wash, these jeans will actually become even more stiff and the weave further tightened, resulting in a denim with unprecedented contrast and "atari" (fading) with wear.
Read more about these jeans on the blog.
*Model is pictured wearing size 31. He weighs 70kg (154 pounds) and is 175cm (5'10") tall.