- Limited production of 97 pairs
- 18 oz. "Wine Weft" Selvedge denim
- 100% cotton
- Sanforized Japanese Selvedge denim
- High Tapered silhouette
- Japan Blue Original Antique Gold Hardware (Rivets & Buttons)
- 5 Brass button fly with Japan Blue debossing
- Red Selvedge ID
- Heavyweight Indigo Sashiko Pocket Bags
- Heavyweight Natural Cowhide leather patch by Tochigi Leather
Putting on adults for centuries, our latest collaboration with Japan Blue pays homage to a certain beverage that is equal parts accessible and sophisticated. And in many ways, it draws a close parallel to the ethos we are trying to bring forward with our ongoing collaboration series with Japan Blue.
We strive to deliver a unique and original garment through the development of our proprietary Selvedge fabrics and use of fresh details, while still maintaining the accessibility of this release to the denimheads that want the best without breaking the bank. Pairing details like the addition of our heavyweight Indigo Sashiko pocket bags featuring a deep hue of Indigo, with original JB hardware & our collaborative Waistband patch from Tochigi leather, the jeans retain that simple & classic look and feel we were pushing for.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 28. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
**The size chart below are for RAW denim measurements.
***Please note that these are inspired by red wine, but not dyed in it. No alcohol was used in the production of this product.