- Samurai Jeans Original 15oz. Unsanforized Selvedge Denim
- 100% Cotton
- Regular Straight Silhouette
- Samurai Jeans Original vintage-inspired metal hardware (Rivets and Buttons)
- 5 metal button fly with Samurai Jeans embossing
- Fifth coin pocket selvedge detail
- Silver Lamé Selvedge ID
- Samurai Jeans Original Jacquard pocket bags
- Samurai Jeans Original goatskin leather patch
- Samurai Jeans Original tonal back pocket stitch
- Samurai Jeans Original Rayon tag
The new S510HX "Vintage" model takes their timeless 15oz. S0510 "Otokogi" denim and combines it with a salute to vintage construction details of 1940's/50's jeans. Not just limited to the proprietary hardware that Samurai have designed for this very model, look under the surface to see 100% cotton sewing construction and a simple red rayon tab.
Opting for a 100% Texas cotton, renowned for its rough texture due to the high content of short fibre cotton. Rather than removing the short fibres to create a softer, smoother fabric as is the norm with producing using Texas cotton, Samurai adds even more short cotton fibres to ensure the yarn is as rough and irregular as possible. Putting purity on a pedestal, Samurai uses only 100% Texas cotton for the fabric and construction threading of the jeans. As the denim is spun at a high tension, even post-soak/wash, these jeans will actually become even more stiff and the weave further tightened, resulting in a denim with unprecedented contrast and "atari" (fading) with wear.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 31. He weighs 75kg (165 pounds) and is 175cm (5'10") tall.
**Please note that this is an unsanforized pair of denim, and the raw version will shrink up to 10% with the first soak, and will then stretch out with wear. Learn more about Unsanforized denim through our Raw Denim Care Guide, and also through this infographic! All measurements are based on the way we measure, according to our Fit Guide.