- Samurai Jeans Original 19oz. "Kiwami" Unsanforized Selvedge Denim
- 100% Cotton
- Slim Tapered Silhouette
- Samurai Jeans Original metal hardware (Rivets and Buttons)
- 5 metal "Hinode" button fly with Samurai Jeans embossing
- Fifth coin pocket selvedge detail
- Red and Silver Lamé Selvedge ID
- Samurai Jeans Original Jacquard pocket bags
- Samurai Jeans Original goatskin leather patch
- Samurai Jeans Original tonal back pocket stitch
- Samurai Jeans Original Rayon tag
First produced in 2004 by the Samurai camp, the 19oz. Samurai original Selvedge was the heaviest denim on the market at the time. Blending Indigo dyed warp threading of a thinner #5 with weft yarns of the thicker size #4 creates a rigid denim face while maintaining a soft inner side of the denim.
While the renewed S710XX19oz-II model for 2021 no longer features Samurai's red rayon tag from previous seasons, an updated tab is featured on the back right pocket. The contrast back pocket stitching from previous seasons has also been replaced by a much more subtle navy color stitch.
*Model is pictured wearing size 29, raw. He weighs 59kg (130 pounds) and is 178cm (5’11”) tall.
**Please note that this is an unsanforized pair of denim, and the raw version will shrink up to 10% with the first soak, and will then stretch out with wear. Learn more about Unsanforized denim through our Raw Denim Care Guide, and also through this infographic! All measurements are based on the way we measure, according to our Fit Guide.