- Original Selvedge "Kasezome" Indigo dyed sashiko fabric
- Regular Straight Fit
4 Button fly
- Indigo yarn dyed Warp x Weft construction
- Leather backed reinforced buttons
Engraved copper male/female rivets
- Hidden rivets featured on back pockets
SDA original back pocket arcuates
- Chainstitched back yoke construction
Deerskin Leather waistband patch
Embroidered Heringbone yoke lining
Embroidered Herringbone pocket bags
Center belt loop offset
- D'Artisan Rayon Tag featured on fifth pocket
Kasezome is the art of skein dyeing, a hand dyeing method by wrapping undyed yarns into a loose coil and dipping them into a vat of Indigo (in this instance). The yarns are dyed to the core while still retaining their original texture, a feat only possible when the yarns are meticulously dyed by hand.
*Model is pictured wearing a size 31. He weighs 75kg (165 pounds) and is 175cm (5'10") tall.
**While there is no concern of shrinkage, this item will bleed due to the Indigo dyed nature of the fabric.